PS4 comes on and goes off again

PS4 Comes On And Goes Off Again

If your PlayStation 4 goes off after a few seconds, here’s why? 80% of the time when a PS4 console does this, it’s usually just the power supply that is damaged and needs to replacement. The other 20% of the time it’s to do with the main processor or other components on the mainboard itself. …

PS4 Comes On And Goes Off Again Read More »