Playstation Repairs

Playstation Repairs


Playstation Repairs Done In SA

All Playstation repairs can be done by us here at CSC, we do PSP, PS2, PS3, and PS4 repairs. You can book in your Playstation repairs at any of the ToysRus or Reggies branches in your area, or we can also collect your Playstation repair directly from your home or office. If you close to us in the Boksburg area you can also book in your repairs directly with us.

We keep 99% of Playstation repair parts in stock and if we don’t have the other 1% we can order or source the parts if they are available either from overseas or locally. If you want a estimate on your Playstation problem beforehand, please click on the free estimate button and we will give you a estimate on your Playstation repair before you even book it in with us.

[/fusion_text][one_full last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””]Free Online Estimate[/one_full]

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *